Sunday, January 8, 2012

G+ NYC HIRL



G+ peeps...

If you haven't heard, there will be a +HIRL (and perhaps a +HAH?) During Feb 2-5, 2012 in NYC.

Relevant info here:

I would love to make the trip from Chicago, but do not have the funds at this time to make it happen, so, here's the idea...


See that picture there...?  That's me holding up my Transformer Prime tablet.



That is my Mi-fi mobile hot spot.  (Can you see where I'm going with this...?)


The Deal:  At this time, it would cost me $175 to buy a plane ticket to New York for Feb 3rd-4th, during which, I would not sleep for 24 hours (it's the city that doesn't sleep, right?  Why should I?)  The offer, if you choose to accept it, is $25 for a spot in the Mobile Hangout which includes the Daria Musk concert on friday night.  Outside of the concert, I will take suggestions as to where in the city you would like me to go, but would have to take a vote with the other HIRLers that will be present, because I want to spend time with them.  7 spots is perfect, because I want to reserve the remaining few spots for someone to screen record certain parts of the journey, to upload to Youtube later...  Also, there will be a DVD with Chapter Menus and a DVD cover w/graphics (maybe Cliff Roth will share a sketch for the cover?) from the HIRL all for your very own, to commemorate this historic occasion. (Maybe even convince Daria Musk to let us shoot backstage.  Who knows?)


If you would like to be a part of this Epic Journey, this  +HAH (Hangout At Home), in real-time, at home on your computer (or phone), please push the Donate button below:

(The sooner the better as the $175 price will undoubtedly go up in about a week or so)





(You do not need a paypal account to donate)





Hope to see you during the NYC HIRL!

:+)



No comments:

Post a Comment